We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Datadog platform is mission-critical for many of the best companies in the world. Software developers and ops engineers rely on it 24/7 to keep their stacks and infrastructure running smoothly. They trust it to notify them in the middle of the night when trouble is looming.
Together with your team, you will define the future of this critical application. Your decisions will have deep impact on both the product and the work lives of our customers.
- Learn everything about monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour it back into building a great product.
- Talk to highly technical customers about their monitoring, listen to their needs, and work with the team to solve their problems.
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with executives, designers, and engineers.
- Balance many factors (market, customers, team) to prioritize which work we do and which we defer.
- Grow to understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful.
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You enjoy talking to highly technical customers.
- You get things done and are motivated by the impact your actions have around you.
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.