Product Manager - Integrations
Datadog is on a mission to bring sanity to development and operations through powerful observability tooling that combines data from over 200 technologies and services. We are taking a new and comprehensive approach to monitoring by combining metrics, logging and tracing in a unified platform. In this role you will define and drive Datadog’s data collection roadmap as we expand ourintegrations to cover new commercial and open-source technologies.
What you will do
- Drive the Product Roadmap for our agent and integrations, while working with a world-class engineering team across Boston, NYC and Paris.
- Learn everything about the technologies we monitor and define requirements for a unified collection experience across metrics, traces, and logs.
- Engage with customers and analyze industry trends to identify what technologies Datadog should integrate with next.
- Write technical product specifications and discuss technical trade-offs with engineering as we design the integrations that will help customers monitor their business critical applications and infrastructure.
- Work with Marketing, PR and Sales to publicize our integrations and encourage customer adoption.
- You have a proven track record as a Product Manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You enjoy learning about how new technologies and how they work.
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are customer-minded with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Jake P.Sales Manager
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top