Product Manager - Integrations
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to development and operations through powerful observability tooling that combines data from over 200 technologies and services. We are taking a new and comprehensive approach to monitoring by combining metrics, logging and tracing in a unified platform.
As the Product Manager for Integrations, you will learn how the most sophisticated engineers, across diverse industries, instrument their applications and infrastructure. You’ll be independently responsible for building instrumentation with the requirements you've gathered from customers and other relationships. You’ll become the SME and point of contact for potential, new, and existing customers who need to monitor these same technologies. Not only will you be providing internal value for Datadog, but also sharing your insight with senior-level engineers at both fast-moving & heavily regulated organizations across the globe.
- Drive the Product Roadmap for our enterprise integrations, while working with a world-class engineering team across Boston, NYC and Paris
- Engage with customers and analyze trends to identify what technologies Datadog should be building integrations for
- Take a high-touch, transactional approach to ensure customer satisfaction & success
- Create and deliver products from start to finish
- Learn everything about the technologies we monitor and that matter to our largest customers and define requirements for a unified collection experience across metrics, traces, and logs
- Write technical product specifications and discuss technical trade-offs with engineering as we design the tools that will help customers monitor their business critical applications and infrastructure
- Partner with external stakeholders to understand how they leverage their technology, and distill their pain points into product offerings.
- Work with Marketing, PR and Sales to publicize our integrations and encourage customer adoption
- You have a proven track record as a Product Manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in CS or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Confidence in working with senior-level executives
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are customer-minded with a high quality standard for the product being delivered
- You have a fundamental understanding of Cloud Infrastructure
- You’re empowered by working with customers
- You have experience working with decision-makers & display confidence
- You have a genuine appetite for understanding new technologies & their intricacies
Back to top