Product Manager - Data Science & Machine Learning
The Data Science and Machine Learning team at Datadog provides mission-critical algorithmic alerting & issue discovery functionality across our Infrastructure, APM and Logs products. Anomaly Detection and Outlier Detection are just the start and we need your help to drive the vision for algorithmic monitoring at Datadog. You will lead new products that utilize trillions of data points across thousands of customers. If you are passionate about Data Science and are excited to work on a fast-moving team in a high-growth environment, we want to meet you!
What you will do
- Drive the Product Roadmap for Data Science & Machine Learning at Datadog, working with a world-class engineering team
- Partner with our product leaders across Infrastructure, APM and Logs to build best-in-class intelligent monitoring capabilities to solve complex customer problems in each of these 3 markets
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design and Support teams to ensure our Data Science & Machine Learning products are used by our customers and make them successful
- Engage with our largest and most complex enterprise customers to identify new market opportunities and extract valuable product feedback
- Independently research the market, competition and come up with new features to build
- Grow to deeply understand our users (software developers, ops engineers); design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company or in a Data Science role
- You are well-versed in statistics and algorithms. You don’t need to be an expert but should be able to pick up new concepts quickly
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Customer-minded with a high quality standard for the product to be delivered
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top