We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Cloud Security Platform brings speed and scale to your security organization. Datadog Cloud Security Platform delivers real-time threat-detection and continuous configuration audits across applications, hosts, containers, and cloud infrastructure. Built on top of the observability platform, Datadog brings unprecedented integration between security and devops aligned to shared organizational goals. Current products include:
- Security Monitoring: Real-time threat detection across operational and security logs.
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM): Continuous configuration audits across cloud accounts, hosts, and containers.
- Cloud Workload Security (CWS): Real-time eBPF-powered threat detection across your hosts and containers.
- Application Security (AppSec): End-to-end application security monitoring and prevention.
As the Product Manager for the Cloud Security Platform team, you will learn how leading cloud-native organizations treat security as an engineering discipline first. Together with your team, you will build solutions that intelligently detect threats, correlate observability information, and ultimately help customers stop attacks.
- Drive the product roadmap for your security product
- Work closely with our world-class, distributed engineering team
- Partner with our product leaders across Security, Infrastructure, APM, and Logs to derive security signals from observability data
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, PR, Design and Support teams to successfully ship new security features
- Engage with leading security teams to identify new market opportunities and extract valuable product feedback
- Independently research the market and competition
- You have deep domain knowledge of security operations, threat detection, and incident response
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- You have a strong technical background, and enjoy learning about new technology
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have designed and shipped security products
- You have first-hand working knowledge of security operations, DFIR, or offensive security
- You’ve previously worked in infrastructure, and understand operational aspects of delivering large scale service experiences
- You’ve worked with modern cloud environments that utilize kubernetes, containers, serverless, and more
- You have a CISSP, CISM, SANS certification or equivalent
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.