The Datadog platform is mission-critical for many of the best companies in the world. Software developers and ops engineers rely on it 24/7 to keep their stacks and infrastructure running smoothly. They trust it to notify them in the middle of the night when trouble is looming.
Together with your team, you will define the future of this critical application. Your decisions will have deep impact on both the product and the work lives of our customers.
What you will do
- Learn everything about monitoring (theory, applications, best practices) and pour it back into building a great product.
- Talk to highly technical customers about their monitoring, listen to their needs, and work with the team to solve their problems.
- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with executives, designers, and engineers.
- Balance many factors (market, customers, team) to prioritize which work we do and which we defer.
- Grow to understand our users (software developers, ops engineers) deeply; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful.
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You enjoy talking to highly technical customers.
- You get things done and are motivated by the impact your actions have around you.
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top