Product Management Intern
At Datadog, we're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for great students to intern on our Product Management team. You'll be part of a team in hyper-growth stage and gain experience working with different parts of the organization to scale an enterprise product. Our intern program is based in our New York City office.
We're looking for talented students to join our Product Management team and start making an impact from day one. You will support the entire product development lifecycle, partnering with resources from Engineering, Design, and Product Marketing.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- You are in the process of receiving a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You can take complex ideas and distill them into simple and understandable specifications
- You love being challenged, constantly want to grow your skills and learn new things, and you're extremely passionate about what you do
- You are an entrepreneurial spirit who does not wait for things to happen
- You enjoy talking to highly technical customers.
- Prior internship experience in a product management, project management, or product-oriented technology role
Back to top