- New York, NY
Datadog's Finance team collaborates with teams across the organization, providing commercial, operational and analytical support to ensure that Datadog's business continues to grow as rapidly and efficiently as possible.
Datadog is seeking a Procurement Analyst to join our Finance team. This person will oversee our vendor due diligence and third party sourcing process to ensure deadlines are met and drive collaboration between internal teams. The Procurement Analyst will also act as the liaison for Datadog with third-party vendors.
The successful candidate will have superior attention to detail, be able to consistently track project statuses, keep many projects afloat simultaneously and provide assistance to internal customers along the way. The Procurement Analyst should have experience with Procurement systems like Coupa and Teampay however, the candidate must have experience managing processes manually in order to be successful.
- Manage various procurement projects that include the areas of vendor due diligence, purchasing, contracting, and sourcing.
- Monitor third party vendor evaluation progress regularly so as to report project status to procurement management and internal customers.
- Spearhead the third party vendor sourcing process which includes ensuring adherence to SLAs, communicating estimated turnaround times and solving for bottlenecks in the process.
- Drive collaboration on vendor due diligence requests between internal customers, request review teams and external parties.
- Review and analyze third party vendor onboarding packages to ensure completion and route through appropriate internal workflows.
- Act as the liaison on procurement projects between Legal, Security, IT, internal customers and third-party vendors.
- Communicate deficiencies and results pertaining to the vendor due diligence process to third party vendors and internal customers.
- Understand business objectives so as to generate project information, action items, schedule, and deliverables for the team.
- Assist team in ad-hoc procurement and sourcing projects as needed.
- Define functional training requirements and accordingly develop training materials for procurement processes and procedures including but not limited to systems such as Coupa and Teampay, vendor onboarding and due diligence and purchasing.
- Consistently field inquiries from internal staff and subsequently train those employees on procurement policies and best practices.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role or capacity (i.e. project management, systems admin or support, business analyst, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Experience with Procurement Systems recommended
- Experience building and implementing processes preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top