We rapidly scale the physical space, hiring, onboarding, and financial and legal systems to keep our business running in top form.
As the Payroll Manager, you will be Datadog’s subject matter expert in all regulatory, compliance and logistical concerns pertaining to payroll, taxes and deductions.
- Process, validate, document, standardize and automate the semi-monthly payrolls
- Process, monitor and resolve all state agency notices for all jurisdictions
- Manage registrations for each state (and, where applicable, local) jurisdiction where Datadog pays employees and withholds taxes
- Design and implement a quarterly review process for risk, controls and best practices per industry standards across payroll functions
- Responsible for accurate monthly/quarterly/annual filing requirements (including year-end W-2 reporting)
- Process 401(k) changes and ensure accuracy across all systems
- Respond to all employee questions timely and accurately
- Interpret guidelines and liaison with other departments to resolve any complex payroll problems
- 4-6 years of experience processing payroll for 750+ employees in numerous states
- Experience working with HRIS tool such as Namely, Workday, or ADP preferred
- Expert knowledge of wage and hour laws
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, index matches)
- Proven ability to manage and delegate high volumes of transactions accurately and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to scale processes as Datadog’s population and payroll complexity increase over time
- Experience implementing new Payroll systems and processes as needed
- Experience managing a small team in past
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top