Partner Sales Manager
Datadog is seeking a motivated sales/channel professional to win, maintain, and expand relationships with channel partners. The Partner Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. We’ve been experiencing tremendous demand from partners and are now scaling the team to address their interest.
What you will do:
- Be a key member of a small team focused on both new partner recruitment and partner management.
- Work closely with our partners to understand their businesses and facilitate their growth with us.
- Be a voice for our partners across all internal departments – including sales, marketing, product, engineering, and customer success – to ensure we’re delivering to them in the best possible way.
- Report directly to our Director of Business Development, where you’ll have the opportunity for significant growth.
Who you are:
- Experience in inside sales and a hunter mentality.
- A learning machine, constantly working to improve your sales and product knowledge to continue to improve.
- Strong analytical skills to help you quickly assess the potential of a partnership and develop a strategy to make that partnership successful.
- Accountable to deliver results and have done so consistently.
- Experience working through all parts of the sales process and are excited by taking a deal from beginning to end.
- People love working with you. Your peers sing your praises, respect your work, and enjoy being around you.
Datadog is the world’s leading monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, bringing together data from servers, databases, tools and services to present a unified view of your entire stack. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Samantha strives to build a product that’s reliable and user-friendly by working on both the front-end and back-end code to improve Datadog’s functionality and platform capabilities.
Back to top