Partner Account Executive - Japan
Datadog is a SaaS based cloud monitoring solution that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. We serve up the single pane of glass that everyone has been seeking for years. We are producing strong revenue with healthy funding, and are working towards an IPO. We are searching for an experienced Channel Partner Manager that has a passion for technology and can deliver on aggressive revenue targets with co-working with Partner. Now in Japan public cloud service market is expanding so rapidly. Especially many mission critical services are running on cloud and for customers they must run by 24 x 7. So management service is very important thing for them. To bring up partners and make alliance with them is our critical mission. As we try to break into larger deal from Enterprise customer with partners and to make good solution for meeting customer’s demand, this new sales division within Datadog in Japan will blaze the path for our company's growth.
- Contributing to exceed account acquisition quota and targets
- Help driving revenue and growing market share in Japan while managing alliance partner
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with MSP by selling value and ROI
- Manage existing partners’ expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned partners
- Build and leverage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Identification and prioritization of opportunities in the field. Help developing and driving strategies to win opportunities (ie. cooperating with Account Executives)
- Leveraging partner alliance teams and alliance partners effectively
- Effective partner’s pipeline creation, management and forecasting in Japan and owning on progress to management team.
- Have a thorough understanding of partner's business
- 5+ Years Enterprise Field Role (or mix of mid-market and enterprise)
- 5+ Years Technology related sales
- Significant experience with progressive responsibility in business development, alliance partners or Enterprise sales preferably in cloud environment.
- Individually identify, qualify and close sales opportunities
- Prepare and present formal proposals to executive levels of internal
- Consult with partners to assess their business needs at high level
- Lead negotiations and coordinate complex decision-making process
- Eager to do upswing of career, sustained growth
- Fluently Japanese and Intermediate level of English
- Functional understanding of key technologies and trends in the pubic cloud service
- Experience in selling new services into new markets is desired
- Superior presentation/communication skills like logical, clearly and actively
Back to top