Open-Source Software Engineer - Node.js
As an Open-Source Software Engineer, you will:
- Write open-source code that instruments thousands of Node applications around the world
- Drive our open-source Node projects and engage with the community to find and fix the most important challenges
- Join a great team building software the right way
- You’re a master Node programmer.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You have experience with code telemetry and introspection
See Inside the Office of Datadog
Launched in 2010 and headquartered in New York, Datadog's integrations and API bridge metrics and events to support infrastructure assessment and collaborative deployment. Datadog's multifunctional, single-viewing SaaS and cloud monitoring service sync massive data created by IT, Developer, and Operation Teams on its advanced analytic platform—making it possible for today's tech teams to write, monitor, and edit applications together.
Back to top