Open-Source Software Engineer - Go
Datadog is building a world-class APM product that traces requests as they flow across complex systems. We are looking for an expert Go developer who can help push our tracing tools to the next level. Come and join us to build amazing open source software.
What you will do
- Write open source code that instruments thousands of distributed applications written in Go around the world.
- Drive our open source Go projects and engage with the community to find and address the most important challenges.
- Join a great team building software the right way.
Who you must be
- You’re a master Go programmer. You’ve written high-performance and concurrent applications, know your way around `go tool pprof`. You don’t reinvent the wheel but you prefer keeping your code concise and efficient.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution.
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field.
- You have have experience with code telemetry and introspection.
- You have experience with distributed systems.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top