Open-Source PHP Developer
Datadog is building a world-class APM product that traces requests as they flow across complex systems. We are looking for an expert PHP developer who can help push our tracing tools to the next level. Come and join us to build amazing open source software.
What you will do
- Write open source code that instruments thousands of PHP applications around the world.
- Drive our open source PHP projects and engage with the community to find and address the most important challenges.
- Join a great team building software the right way.
Who you must be
- You’re a master PHP programmer. PHP is more than a recursive acronym for you. You’ve tailored your bytecode cache engine, updated php.ini a time or two and you know PSRs by heart. You’ve written piles of clean, correct, well-tested, performant, idiomatic PHP code.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution.
- You have solid experience with widely used frameworks and libraries like Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon or CakePHP.
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a STEM field or equivalent experience.
- You have experience with applications such as Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla.
- You have used other interpreters than the C implementation, such as HHVM.
- You have have experience with code telemetry and introspection.
- You have experience writing C-extensions for PHP.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top