Open-Source Node.js Developer
As an Open-Source Node.js Developer, you will:
- Write open-source code that instruments thousands of Node applications around the world
- Drive our open-source Node projects and engage with the community to find and fix the most important challenges
- Join a great team building software the right way
- You’re a master Node programmer.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You have experience with code telemetry and introspection
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top