Open-Source .Net / C# Developer
Datadog is building a world-class APM product that traces requests as they flow across complex systems. We are looking for an expert C# developer who can help push our tracing tools to the next level. Come and join us to build amazing open source software.
What you will do
- Write open source code that instruments thousands of C# applications around the world.
- Drive our open source C# projects and engage with the community to find and address the most important challenges.
- Join a great team building software the right way.
Who you must be
- You’re a master C# programmer. You've written high-performance, concurrent applications leveraging the Task Parallel Library and squeezed every bit of performance from your system. You've written piles of clean, correct, well-tested, performant, idiomatic C# code.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution.
- You have solid experience with widely used frameworks and libraries like Asp.NET, ServiceStack or NancyFx.
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field.
- You have significant experience with Python, Go or C++.
- You have have experience with code telemetry and introspection.
- You have debugged your managed code with WinDbg or the Profiling API to write your own CLR profiler.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top