What we do:
Datadog is a monitoring service that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
Who we are:
We are an engineering-driven organization, on a mission to bring sanity to Dev and Ops teams. We are one of the most technical teams in New York, Boston and Paris, and had success building products and startups before. Our product looks like no other in the market, our customers love us, we’re growing fast and we have just closed a big funding round from some the best VCs in the world.
Datadog is looking for an Office Manager in Paris. The ideal candidate is a true multi-tasker, comfortable serving as the face of the company to guests and vendors. They are polished, detail-oriented, well-spoken, know how to get things done and keep our Paris employees happy.
What you will do:
- Ensure the smooth operation of office services, including the sourcing and managing of outside vendors and service providers
- Build the office for growth and to scale
- Fulfill general reception including greeting clients, prospective employees and guests
- Drive and facilitate all People Operations initiatives by assisting managers and employees in France in understanding and applying related policies and processes
- Onboard all new hires in France
- Ensure compliance with French Employment Law (hiring of staff, employment agreements, breach of employment contract, disciplinary procedure, case by case individual litigation, issues related to the payroll and social documents)
- Collaborate with New York based Payroll Service and local Payroll provider to ensure the accuracy of payroll for all Paris employees (prepare annual payroll calendar, centralize all monthly variable information & payroll approval)
Who you must be:
- 3-5 years experience managing offices with an emphasis on Office Operations and People Operations (Human Resources)
- Fully bilingual in French and English (written and spoken)
- You are autonomous and have excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- You have a bachelors degree from a university
- You have an upbeat and outgoing personality
Great career opportunity: Datadog is undergoing explosive growth. This is an opportunity to join a company that has already established itself as the leader in its field, but still early enough to have great impact and growth opportunities.
Culture: We are enthusiastic, humble, open, and precise. We value inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration.
Impact: Each person has a crucial role in building our reputation in the market.
If you’re interested, please answer these questions, in English, in less than one page and add in the Cover Letter section:
- What does outstanding Customer Experience mean to you?
- Tell me about the last time you WOWed someone?
- What achievement to date are you most proud of and why?
Back to top