Office Coordinator (Team Leader)
Datadog is a fast-growing enterprise software company, featured in the top 10 of Deloitte’s Fast 500 tech companies.
We’re looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Operations team in New York and help us with a range of responsibilities to support our rapidly-growing office. This person will help keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which could mean ensuring we’re not running out of espresso beans and pretzels, planning an ice-skating event for 100+ people, or hosting 100 guests into our gorgeous New York office - every day is different.
- Manage two Office Coordinators and as a team keep the office running
- Assist the Office Manager by addressing requests quickly, researching solutions for new issues and vetting potential vendors
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors
- Conduct daily walk-throughs to ensure everything’s in good shape
- Responsible for stocking food, snacks, kitchen & pantry supplies and ordering office supplies, business cards and Datadog swag
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Assist in organizing Datadog sponsored events
- Support office moves and build-outs
- Warmly welcome candidates, clients and other guests who visit our office
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and move office furniture, equipment and supplies
- A real people person, with an empathetic and friendly demeanour
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- Possess excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Takes initiative on all projects
- Be even-tempered and able to remain calm under pressure
- Have unending patience and thrive on getting things done
- Be organized, have an acute attention to detail, and take pride in the appearance of the office
- Bring creativity and fresh ideas that help contribute to the culture at Datadog
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, preferably start-up, office environment
- At least 2 years experience managing other people
If you’re interested, please answer these questions in one page and add in the Cover Letter section:
- What does outstanding Customer Experience mean to you?
- What is the hardest challenge you’ve overcome in managing others?
- What achievement to date are you most proud of and why?
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top