Datadog is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Operations team in New York and help us with a range of responsibilities to support our rapidly-growing office. They will help keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which could be mean ensuring we’re not running out of espresso beans and pretzels, planning an ice-skating event for 100+ people, or hosting 100 guests into our gorgeous New York office - every day is different.
- Assist the Office Manager by addressing requests quickly, researching solutions for new issues and vetting potential vendors
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors
- Conduct daily walk-throughs to ensure everything’s in good shape
- Responsible for stocking food, snacks, kitchen & pantry supplies and ordering office supplies, business cards and Datadog swag
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Assist in organizing Datadog sponsored events
- Support office moves and build-outs
- Warmly welcome candidates, clients and other guests who visit our office
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and move office furniture, equipment and supplies
- A real people person, with an empathetic and friendly demeanour
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- Possess excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Takes initiative on all projects
- Be even-tempered and able to remain calm under pressure
- Have unending patience and thrive on getting things done
- Be organized, have an acute attention to detail, and take pride in the appearance of the office
- Bring creativity and fresh ideas that help contribute to the culture at Datadog
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, preferably start-up, office environment
If you’re interested, please answer these questions in one page and add in the Cover Letter section:
- What does outstanding Customer Experience mean to you?
- Tell us about the last time you WOWed someone?
- What achievement to date are you most proud of and why?
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives. Since launching in 2010, Datadog has been adopted more than 5000 enterprises including companies like Asana, eBay, PagerDuty, Stripe, Samsung, Target, The Washington Post, and Zendesk.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top