Datadog is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Operations team in New York to help us with a range of responsibilities to help support our rapidly-growing office. They will help keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which could be mean ensuring we’re not running out of coffee, planning an ice-skating event for 150+ people, or hosting 100 guests into our gorgeous New York office – every day is different.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Team Lead in running smooth daily office operations, cleanliness and appearance of the office
- Build strong relationships with employees and office vendors to address requests quickly and efficiently
- Conduct daily walk-throughs to ensure everything is in good shape
- Manage inventory and ordering for all office, kitchen and pantry supplies
- Assist in organizing Datadog sponsored events
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Warmly welcome candidates, clients and other guests who visit our office
- Support office moves and build-outs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and move office furniture, equipment and supplies
Who You Should Be
- A real people person, with an empathetic and friendly demeanor
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- Possess excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Team player who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help get things done
- Positive attitude to work with a variety of needs and personalities while remaining calm under pressure
- Be organized, have an acute attention to detail and take pride in the appearance of the office
- Bring creativity and fresh ideas that improve Datadog's workplace experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of office coordination experience with a strong interest in employee experience and maintaining a positive company culture
If you’re interested, please answer these questions in one page and add in the Cover Letter section:
- What does outstanding Customer Experience mean to you?
- Tell us about the last time you WOWed someone?
- What achievement to date are you most proud of and why?
What We Do
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top