Office Assistant / Part-time
What we do:
Datadog is a monitoring service that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools, and services to present a unified view of the applications that run at scale in the cloud. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
Who we are:
We are an engineering-driven organization, on a mission to bring sanity to Dev and Ops teams. We are one of the most technical teams in New York, Boston and Paris, and had success building products and startups before. Our product looks like no other in the market, our customers love us, we’re growing fast and we have just closed a big funding round from some the best VCs in the world.
We’re looking for a part-time Office Assistant to join our Operations team in Paris and help us with a range of responsibilities to support our rapidly-growing office.
This person will help keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which could mean ensuring we’re not running out of coconut water and cookies, planning an escape game event for 40+ people, or hosting 50 guests into our beautiful Paris office - every day is different.
- Assist the Office Coordinator by addressing requests quickly, researching solutions for new issues and vetting potential vendors
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with outside vendors
- Conduct daily walk-throughs to ensure everything’s in good shape
- Responsible for stocking food, snacks, kitchen & pantry supplies and ordering office supplies, business cards and Datadog swag
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Assist in organizing Datadog sponsored events
- Support office moves and build-outs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and move office furniture, equipment and supplies
- Fluent in English and French (written and verbal)
- A real people person, with an empathetic and friendly demeanour
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- Possess excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Takes initiative on all projects
- Be even-tempered and able to remain calm under pressure
- Have unending patience and thrive on getting things done
- Be organized, have an acute attention to detail, and take pride in the appearance of the office
- Bring creativity and fresh ideas that help contribute to the culture at Datadog
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
1-2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, preferably start-up, office environment
If you’re interested, please answer these questions in one page and add it in the Cover Letter section:
What does outstanding Customer Experience mean to you?
When’s the last time you WOWed someone?
What achievement to date are you most proud of and why?
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top