Datadog is a next-generation SaaS platform allowing dev & ops teams to monitor their infrastructures and applications. We have been growing our revenue year over year, and ranked #9 on Deloitte's 2016 fast 500 technology list. We are scaling our global partnerships and alliances team, and want you to help us continue it’s growth.
We’re looking for a strong individual contributor who has had prior success in hunting down new logo MSP’s and managing large MSP accounts.
What you will do:
- Responsible for managing and growing existing named accounts and end users
- Find & develop new clients & partners as well as manage end user account coverage and growth of the territory/country/region generating bookings
- Build business by recruiting new clients & channel partners
- Develop new business and maintain current business through engagement of optimal resellers
- Support partners by conducting training, seminars, education and presentations
Who you are:
- 10+ years Named Account Management/Territory Sales experience
- Experience selling in EMEA market
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company (or has sold from small to big companies)
- Sold into large fortune 1000 companies
- Proven ability to win new logos
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals
- Must show proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline
- Upswing of career, sustained growth
- President’s club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top