Manager of Sales Development
Our office in Dublin is growing and we’re looking for a Sales Development Manager to scale, manage, and mentor our SDR team! Datadog is bringing sanity to DevOps teams with our Infrastructure & Application Performance Monitoring platform and has been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 and Deloitte Fast 500 lists 2 years in a row. If you have sales leadership experience and want to join a fast paced, growing company as we expand into the EMEA market, this is the role for you.
- Hire and train new SDRs in Dublin
- Create and manage processes for inbound & outbound leads
- Develop outbound lead strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Forecast and analyze lead conversion data
- Ensure lead targets are met and if necessary take preventive measures to reach goals
- Ensure disciplined use of CRM system and call plan
- Manage day to day leads, activities and tasks from the SDRs
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to execute targeted outbound campaigns
- 2+ years experience managing, coaching and growing a sales development team
- Track record of success meeting or exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Startup experience a plus
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top