Lead Security Analyst - Customer Trust & Privacy
We’re on a mission to bring trustworthiness and transparency to DevOps. We need you to help secure a massively scalable, elegant system that turns billions of data points per day into meaning for our customers. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team with the best open-source data tools at high scale, we want to meet you.
You will provide leadership and subject matter expertise to The Customer Trust & Privacy team.
The Customer Trust & Privacy (CTP) team is the face of Datadog’s security organization. Members of the CTP team interact directly with our customers, and translates customer security and compliance requirements into the overall Datadog Information Security program. A Lead Security Analyst in this role will provide leadership and subject matter expertise, while managing the day to day responsibilities of the team. Your team will support the Sales and Support organizations in the procurement phase and ongoing vendor management program by responding to customer security questionnaires, evidence requests, and meeting with security teams from around the world to champion Datadog’s security practices and procedures.
You'll work on challenging projects, make an impact, and grow as an analyst and a lead.
Datadog is building a world class security team to keep our employees and end users safe from real world threats. You will help us face the challenges presented by our diverse user base and a constantly changing regulatory landscape.
What you will do:
- Digest complex customer documents (MSAs, Security Addendums, etc.), and the contexts in which they might have been created, into concrete requirements for the Datadog engineering, legal and finance teams.
- Review complex customer contracts and privacy agreements
- Own Datadog’s privacy obligations and GDPR Data Subject Access Requests
- Partner with the Sales and Support organizations in the Sales process.
- Communicate directly with Datadog customers, prospects and other stakeholders and define, describe, or represent Datadog Security on behalf of the organization.
- Do everything with an eye towards developing and improving process effectiveness and efficiency. I.e., you abhor reinvention of the wheel.
- Engage with Datadog's Product Team to analyze Customer security requirements and roadmaps to help steer security features for Datadog's service.
Who you must be:
- You have a BS or equivalent experience.
- You have a track record as a working in security policy, compliance, information security operations, security consulting and have deep exposure to one or more compliance frameworks (e.g., FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS), and have some exposure to salespeople, the sales process, sales reporting, and the general nature of sales.
- Strong understanding of the legal world, contracts, and how it all works.
- Strong understanding of the current Privacy landscape and regulations in-place
- You value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when reviewing documentation
- Deep exposure to multiple compliance regimes (e.g. FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- Certifications are not a strict requirement but are appreciated.
- You’ve led a team before
- Your take pride in your writing ability and have been praised for it.
- You talk like you write; you are clear, concise, confident, and unafraid to make presentations. You have the gravitas and command presence to attend meetings where you’ll represent the concerns of security, sometimes against the pressures of the sales organization’s monthly sales goals. But in a nice way.
- You’ve used Salesforce and are, in general, adept at picking up new organizational tools like Trello, Google Docs, Namely, Github
Back to top