Did you graduate in the past few years? Are you looking for that opportunity that will let you build your technical chops, and learn how to fix hard problems the right way? Do typical shallow web opportunities out there leave you wanting for more? Read on...
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to Dev & Ops and we need you to build what you excel at, be our front-ends, back-ends, data analytics or open-source client libraries.
What you will do
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Who you must be
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field
- You’ve been writing code as a hobby for as long as you can remember
- You’re a master at one thing: tell us all about it
- You tend to obsess over code simplicity and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- You want to start your own company someday. Better start learning now.
- You are Go-curious. In fact, you’re just curious overall
Is this you? Send your resume and link to yourGithub
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top