IT Support Technician
- Boston, MA
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The IT Support team is responsible for the hardware and software that Datadog employees around the world use on a daily basis to successfully do their jobs. This means supporting thousands of endpoint devices such as macOS, iOS, Chrome OS and Windows. In addition you will support software as a service (SaaS) solutions like G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Jamf, and more.
As an IT Support Technician for the IT Support team, you will help ensure our ever growing user base has everything they need to do their job. You will onboard new hires, support existing ones and make sure the technology in our offices is working.
- Provide amazing day to day hardware and software technical support for our employees
- Configure laptops as part of onboarding and refresh cycles
- Assist with new hire orientations covering policies, best practices and services used within Datadog
- Handle general ticketing, account management, and problem escalation
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Support unified communications needs for Datadog employees in conference rooms and other common areas
- Create and maintain internal and user facing documentation
- Participate in deployment and security related projects
- You love helping people
- You have supported Apple devices such as Macbooks and iPads
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You are fascinated by the way things work and love to learn
- You want to work in a fast paced, high growth startup environment
- You’ve used G Suite and other common SaaS applications
- You take Macbooks apart for fun
- You have supported large WiFi environments using Meraki or similar
- You can write basic scripts to automate tasks
Back to top