Human Resources Coordinator
Our People Operations team focuses on supporting a culture where the best people can do their best work.
We’re looking to hire a Human Resources Coordinator to partner with our HR Business Partner in all things people related to scale our Datadog Sales Organization. This position is located in our Boston, MA location.
- Support new hires during the entire onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition for each new hire
- Provide customer service to employees on HR and benefits-related questions and assist in the logistics surrounding employee events
- Maintain HR records and ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and that all documentation are complete
- Additional ad hoc support to the People Operations team as needed.
- 1 year in a business setting within a high-growth environment
- Experience (work or education) with HR related concepts Exposure to HR practices
- Empathetic and trustworthy, you are able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information with discretion
- Proactive, able to power through tasks with a keen attention to detail
- Adaptable, you are able to support fast-paced recruiting activity in an ever change environment
- Natural networker, you are able to make connections with all new employees across the business and very comfortable with public speaking
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top