Human Resources Business Partner, Engineering
People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven approach to hiring, growing and keeping our most valuable asset: our people.
Datadog is seeking a People Operations Business Partners to support the rapid growth of our Engineering organization. You will play a significant role in defining key practices and policies which ensure we remain a top employer for engineering talent.
- Work with Engineering leaders to understand needs and put in place relevant programs such as performance management, people development (mentoring program, internal mobility, onboarding, diversity & inclusion) and compensation management.
- Act as points of contact for Engineering employees in the United States
- Coach and develop managers and individual contributors
- Assist employees and managers in resolving workplace issues and grievances
- Assess employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide analysis and consulting to managers in order to make data-driven talent decisions
- Recommend and drive improvement to HR systems, policies and processes in support of rapid global expansion
- Degree in human resources management or equivalent work experience
- At least five years of experience in HR including at least three years as an HR Business Partner
- Proven success in fast-paced environments
- Experience in a global technology company supporting Engineering and Product groups
- Project management skills and ability to drive programs independently
- Analytical skills with the ability to translate data into action planning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Certified professional coach (such as ICF, ATD, CTI) is a plus
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top