Growth Strategy Associate
Our sales strategy and operations team is driving Datadog's next phase of growth. Datadog's sales teams are already growing rapidly and smashing revenue records month after month. The strategy and operations team sets the stage for even greater success by contributing strategic planning, data-driven decision making, and increased operational rigor across the business. We are analytical, creative thinkers who are actively seeking out new areas for growth and standing up the business processes that will accelerate Datadog's success.
We’re building a unique business strategy, operations and analytics team within Datadog to drive our next phase of growth. The team adds data-driven decision-making, strategic planning, and operational rigor across the business. In this role, you will be key to resolving business trade offs, identifying areas for growth and standing up key business operations.
- Generate quantitative analytics and qualitative insights on how to improve the business
- Wear many hats: partner with senior stakeholders in product, marketing, legal, finance HR and other departments on key strategic and operational priorities
- Define key metrics and leading indicators for the business and its operating units
- Develop and lead others in executing plans to improve business processes and functions
- Resolve trade offs and prioritize investments (FP&A)
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Highly analytical and comfortable with complex data sets
- Creative problem solver who thrives with ambiguity
- Equally comfortable with the big picture and with the details
- Excited to work with engineering, marketing, sales, finance and other functions
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, venture capital / private equity or equivalent experience in another business analytics role
- Strong financial modeling abilities
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop actionable recommendations from qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with SQL/ Looker/ Tableau is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS or high-tech company also is a plus
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top