Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring and a rapidly expanding technology company. We help companies manage their applications and infrastructure with tools that visualize and make sense of their data.
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, engineers, and writers to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market.
You must have a strong portfolio with an emphasis on web and UX/UI design but also comfortable in designing across various mediums such as print and environmental graphics.
- BFA in graphic design or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Experience with Sketch and Invision
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using a CMS
- Motion Graphics and Animation
Back to top