Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring and a rapidly expanding technology company. We help companies manage their applications and infrastructure with tools that visualize and make sense of their data.
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, engineers, and writers to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market.
Your portfolio should demonstrate creative use of typography and strong layout skills in both digital and print.
- BFA in graphic design or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Experience with Sketch and Invision
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- UI/UX experience
- Motion graphics
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top