Did you discover Go in the past couple of years, and were blown away by its simplicity and efficiency for distributed systems engineering? Read on...
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to cloud operations and we need you to build the data pipelines to ingest, store, analyze and query hundreds of billions of events a day. Join us to build powerful and resilient data systems.
What you will do
- Build distributed, high-throughput, real-time data pipelines
- Do it in Go, with bits of Python, C or others
- Use Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch and other open-source components
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Who you must be
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field
- You have significant experience with Go and its standard library
- Before Go, you've mastered Python, Java or C/C++
- You can get down to the low-level when needed
- You tend to obsess over code simplicity and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment
- Your Github shows your chops
- You wrote your own data pipelines once or twice before (and know what you did wrong)
- You have battle scars with Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka or Numpy
Is this you? Send your resume and link to your Github
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top