Did you discover Go in the past couple of years, and were blown away by its simplicity and efficiency for distributed systems engineering? Read on...
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to cloud development and operations. We need you to build the high-throughput, low-latency distributed systems that power our product. Your data pipelines will ingest, store, analyze, and query millions of events per second from companies all over the globe.
Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. Join us to own significant chunks of our architecture, design and build resilient systems, and ship to production every day for customers who care deeply about what you build.
As a Golang Developer, you will:
- Build distributed, high-throughput, real-time data pipelines
- Do it in Go, with bits of Python, C or others
- Use Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch and other open-source components
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You have significant experience with Go and its standard library
- Before Go, you've mastered Python, Java or C/C++
- You can get down to the low-level when needed
- You value code simplicity and performance
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You wrote your own data pipelines once or twice before (and know what you would do next time)
- You have built high scale systems with Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka or Numpy
Is this you? Send your resume and link to your Github, if available.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top