Front End Engineer
Have you been writing beautiful web UIs for as long as you can remember? Are you excited about the rapid evolution of browser apps? Do typical shallow web opportunities out there leave you wanting for more?
We’re on a mission to bring sanity to Dev & Ops, and we need you to engineer engaging and usable UIs to effortlessly explore large amounts of data, and to help our users understand their infrastructure through interactive visualizations.
What you will do
- Transform large and complex datasets to beautiful visualizations
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React and Redux
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Improve performance and address scalability limits
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
What we're looking for
- You have been designing and engineering UIs for several years
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Your work or portfolio is visible online
- You value code simplicity, performance and details
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You fell in love with D3 (we did)
- You’ve worked on a large application using React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, Flux, or Redux
- You enjoy writing Python, Ruby, C++, Rust or Go
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top