Executive Assistant to CFO
Biz Ops: At Datadog, Business Operations run the day-to-day operations for Datadog and help to keep our employees safe, happy and productive, which means every day is different. Business Operations work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
Datadog is looking for a Temp- Perm Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment to provide exemplary support the Chief Financial Officer located in NYC.
This highly visible and professional position requires diligent attention to detail, impeccable time management skills, and an ability to multi-task.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and maintain schedules, meetings and conference calls, and prepare materials needed for high-level meetings
- Keep on top of CFO’s daily schedule, and when necessary, adjust schedules and follow through
- Schedule business travel and manage logistics (flights, ground transport, hotels) including compiling, submitting and tracking expense reports
- Manage CFO’s day-to-day schedule and priorities
- Act as a gatekeeper and liaison between CFO and the rest of the organization, including liaising cross-departmentally
- Set up and manage internal and external events if needed
Who You Should Be
- Prior experience in similar role at a comparable level with general business knowledge
- Strong work ethic with ability to manage highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and confident verbal and written communication skills needed to build relationships and strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Diligent attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Willing and able to work outside of normal business hours including evenings and weekends if needed; some travel required
- Strong sense of priority and ability to push back when necessary
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top