Datadog is looking for an Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment to provide exemplary support the Chief Revenue Officer located in NYC.
This highly visible and professional position requires diligent attention to detail, impeccable time management skills, and an ability to multi-task.
- Manage and maintain schedules, meetings and conference calls, and prepare materials needed for high-level meetings
- Keep on top of CRO’s daily schedule, and when necessary, adjust schedules and follow through
- Schedule business travel and manage logistics (flights, ground transport, hotels) including compiling, submitting and tracking expense reports
- Manage CRO’s day-to-day schedule and priorities
- Act as a gatekeeper and liaison between CRO and the rest of the organization, including liaising cross-departmentally
- Set up and manage internal and external events that involve the sales organization
Experience & Qualifications:
- Prior experience in similar role at a comparable level with general business knowledge
- Strong work ethic with ability to manage highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and confident verbal and written communication skills needed to build relationships and strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Diligent attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills
- Willing and able to work outside of normal business hours including evenings and weekends if needed; some travel required
- Strong sense of priority and ability to push back when necessary
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Samantha strives to build a product that’s reliable and user-friendly by working on both the front-end and back-end code to improve Datadog’s functionality and platform capabilities.
Back to top