Events Coordinator - New York
Want to help build the event marketing engine behind one of the country’s top and hottest enterprise startups? Are you a passionate, energetic person who can make an impact, win as a team, and is looking to find their #dreamjob?
If you answered yes to these two questions, then we should talk! Datadog is seeking an Event Coordinator to join our growing Event Marketing Team and help expand our presence at various key industry events around the globe. We’re a fun, hard working, well-funded team working from New York City. Join us!
What You’ll Do
- Support tradeshows and curated lead generation events
- Prepare outbound event communications including email, social media and collateral
- Reconcile budgets and post event wrap up: ROI, report, and ensure event leads are processed in CRM system for distribution to sales
- Manage relationships with vendors; ensure timely, cost-effective execution of orders
- Source new opportunities via inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Research key accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in curated events
Who You Should Be
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year top college or university
- 1-2 years of internship or full-time experience in events
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Ability to juggle various projects, problem solve and manage time effectively
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (~25%)
If you’re interested, please briefly answer these questions in your Cover Letter:
- Why are you interested in an events career?
- What achievement to date are you most proud of and why?
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives. Since launching in 2010, Datadog has been adopted by more than 7000 enterprises including companies like Asana, eBay, PagerDuty, Samsung, The Washington Post, and Zendesk.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top