Enterprise Sales Executive - San Francisco
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive that has a passion for technology and can deliver on aggressive revenue targets. As we continue to break into bigger deals, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment, this new sales division within Datadog will blaze the path for the organization's growth. This is a ground floor opportunity to take over a rich territory to grow many existing accounts with six figure spends and break into others underway with their move to the cloud.
- Prospect into large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Identify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Maintain, build and manage specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Have a thorough understanding of customer's business
- 5+ Years Enterprise Field Role (or mix of mid-market and enterprise)
- Recent experience working for an emerging tech company (or has sold from small to big companies)
- Sold into large fortune 1000 companies
- Proven ability to win new logos
- Has met/exceeded own direct sales goals
- Deal sizes have been large mid-market 100k+ or enterprise, 1M+
- Must show proven methodology to prospect and build pipeline on their own
- Upswing of career, sustained growth
- President’s club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
- Familiarity w/ challenger sale or MEDICC approach
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
See Inside the Office of Datadog
Launched in 2010 and headquartered in New York, Datadog's integrations and API bridge metrics and events to support infrastructure assessment and collaborative deployment. Datadog's multifunctional, single-viewing SaaS and cloud monitoring service sync massive data created by IT, Developer, and Operation Teams on its advanced analytic platform—making it possible for today's tech teams to write, monitor, and edit applications together.
Back to top