Engineering Team Lead - Mobile App
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale - trillions of data points per day - providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Our customers are engineers; they want a seamless mobile experience to understand their applications and systems status, wherever they are in their day, wherever they are in the world. Our Mobile App team will build the Android and iOS apps that help on-call engineers at 10s of thousands of companies rely on to monitor the health of their applications and systems, and respond quickly to alerts.
As the Engineering Team Lead for Mobile Apps, you will build and manage a fast-growing team of engineers to launch Datadog’s first native Android & iOS applications.
- Have a significant impact on a new product and the user experience of fellow engineers who use the product
- Manage the engineers on the team, developing their skills and helping advance their careers
- Develop systems that will be used by tens of thousands of engineers around the world
- Ensure the team consistently ships high quality code and product
- Run a lightweight agile process to pace and track what we work on and deliver
- You have been building mobile applications for 4+ years and know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- You have managed a team of software engineers
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You want to work in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You’ve built a personal application that is rated 4+ stars
- You are a master at Kotlin or Swift
- You have developed backend APIs
Back to top