Director of Technical Recruiting
- New York, NY
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The Technical Recruiting team is part of the engineering organization and reports to the CTO. We are about 30 people based in NYC, Paris, and soon Boston. Every year the engineering team approximately doubles in size, and we are responsible for maintaining this ever-accelerating growth of the engineering team and the company. We are organized in highly collaborative pods of full-lifecycle recruiters and coordinators.
As the Director of Technical Recruiting you will manage the entire worldwide technical recruiting team and will be responsible for everything necessary to continue to meet future growth requirements of the engineering team. You must also maintain our world-class, happy, recruiting team that represents Datadog well both technically and personally. You will also work directly with hiring managers, VPs of Engineering, and the CTO.
- Manage and grow the technical recruiting teams in New York, Paris, and soon Boston
- Plan, develop, and implement sourcing strategies for international and local markets
- Continue to refine our processes for different roles, seniorities, and geos
- Ensure an excellent recruiting experience for all Datadog engineering candidates
- Evolve our use of tools as necessary to maintain efficiency and candidate experience
- Collect and use data to make informed decisions, drive D&I efforts, and communicate challenges and progress to stakeholders
- Build relationships with Datadog’s leadership team to ensure that technical recruiting efforts are aligned with Datadog’s goals
- Must have successfully managed a technical recruiting department at our scale, undergoing similar acceleration
- Must work full time from our NYC headquarters
- Experience not just *at* our scale, but also at a larger scale
Back to top