We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are seeking engineers to join our community team at Datadog. We are a team of engineers and evangelists who focus on enabling Datadog's user and developer community to build great things on Datadog's cloud monitoring platform.
In this role you will be hands on with the technologies Datadog monitors, as you create new presentations, workshops and foster relationships with the Datadog user and developer communities.
- Speak at conferences and meetups to build Datadog’s reputation as a leader around DevOps, monitoring, and observability.
- Partner with product engineering teams to build compelling demos
- Create developer facing documentation and training materials for Datadog's SDKs and APIs to foster the growth of our developer community.
- Collaborate with our community of open-source contributors to develop new integrations for Datadog.
- You have publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics.
- You are fluent-reading and writing in at least 2 programming languages. (eg Ruby, Python, Go, bash).
- You are comfortable and familiar with modern infrastructure such as IaaS cloud services and containers.
- You enjoy self-driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages.
- You have written or managed server-side software.
- You are able to transform dry technical topics into engaging, informative and interesting educational materials.
- You have extensive knowledge of Security Engineering and have an interest in developing content focused around this.
- Real-world SIEM and/or cloud-native security tool experience
- You have experience producing videos which distill complex technical concepts into content easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You already are an active member of the Security or language communities in your region.
Is this you? Send your resume and links to your Github profile and public writing samples.
<p style="background-color:white;color:white;">#LI-Remote This is a remote position</p>
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.