We’re on a mission to bring sanity and clarity to Dev & Ops. We collect an extraordinary amount of data every second from customers all over the world. We need you to design and build machine learning-powered products that help our customers learn from their data and make better decisions in real-time.
You will have a fantastic team of data engineers to support you, a collaborative environment to encourage your work, and the best technologies for performing data science at high scale in your toolkit.
Join us to build powerful, intelligent data systems.
What you will do
- Apply machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques to build new product features
- Explore and find meaning in extremely high volumes of data
- Use Python, Hadoop, Pig, Spark, Luigi and other open-source big data components
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Who you must be
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field
- You have significant experience applying statistics, probability, and machine learning to real business problems
- You have mastered working with data in Python, R, or Julia
- You can explain complex ideas and algorithms in understandable ways
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment and thrive on autonomy
- You are fluent with SQL / relational algebra
- You’ve done data science at high scale with tools like Hadoop and Spark
- You've written production data pipelines
- You’ve learned a handful of languages beyond Python and R
Back to top