Datadog is on a mission to bring sanity and clarity to Dev & Ops. We gather an extraordinary amount of data every second from customers all over the world. We also collect data from the tools we use for marketing, sales, support, finance, and more.
Using all the data we have at our disposal, we need you to design and build analytics and machine learning-powered products that will help inform key strategic decisions.
You will have a fantastic team of data engineers and data scientists to support you, a collaborative environment to encourage your work, and the best technologies for performing analytics and data science at high scale in your toolkit.
Join us as we build a world-class internal intelligence platform and a team that will have outsize impact on the business.
What you will do
Use machine learning algorithms, statistical techniques, and SQL to build core business models, Also build dashboards and tools for self-service reporting.
- Explore and find meaning in extremely high volumes of data
- Use Python, Hadoop, Spark, Luigi, Redshift, Presto and other open-source big data components
- Own meaningful parts of this crucial team's work, have an outsize impact, grow with the company
Who you must be
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field
- You are fluent with SQL / relational algebra
- You have experience applying statistics, probability, and machine learning to real business problems
- You can explain complex ideas and algorithms in understandable ways
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment and thrive on autonomy
- You hold a degree in Computer Science
- You’ve done data science at high scale with tools like Hadoop and Spark
- You've written production data pipelines
- You’ve learned a handful of languages beyond Python and R
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Engineering Team Lead
Garner splits his time between answering technical questions from customers and taking internal support engineers through product deep-dives. He also introduces new prospects to the product.
Back to top