Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing enterprise startup who is top 10 on Deloitte's Fast 500 list? Datadog is scaling, and is hiring a corporate paralegal to be a part of our in-house legal team. Although you will work principally with your peers in Legal, you will also be working hand-in-hand with our finance, people operations and other teams, on a variety of matters. This position is located in our New York, NY location and will have high internal executive visibility.
- Maintain minute books, corporate records, stock ledgers and capitalization tables.
- Assist with entity formation/dissolution, intercompany agreements, drafting corporate actions and corporate secretarial requirements.
- Lead administration of equity award plan, including processing new equity awards, distribution and collection of online grant agreements and termination events.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on external and internal reporting requirements.
- Manage and coordinate transaction due diligence production and/or review as needed, and provide transactional support.
- Prepare, manage and maintain various statutory registrations and filings.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a paralegal in the business practice group of a law firm or in-house legal department handling business and corporate matters
- Experience with capitalization and equity plan management systems (e.g., eShares, Certent, Shareworks)
- Experience with MS Office, G Suite, Adobe Acrobat and DocuSign
- Superb organizational, analytical, and communications skills; must be able to handle multiple assignments, often involving confidential information, and work well under pressure.
- Paralegal certificate a plus.
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top