People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven approach to hiring, growing and keeping our most valuable asset: our people.
As a Compensation Manager, you will help design, implement and administer Datadog’s global compensation programs, a fundamental component of our mission to ensure that employees feel valued and rewarded for their contributions.
You will use your analytical and data-driven mindset to ensure accuracy, competitiveness and equity of our overall compensation strategy. You will work with key stakeholders to align compensation initiatives with business objectives and company culture, and to drive innovative, competitive compensation programs that attract, reward and retain employees.
- Provide support in administering and maintaining company-wide compensation programs
- Manage participation in external compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position
- Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures
- Analyze HR data related to compensation, rewards, attrition, cost, promotion rates, engagement and performance
- Work with stakeholders to implement global compensation programs and processes to ensure compensation practices are competitive, equitable, consistent, within budget and aligned with business goals
- Partner with legal team to manage equity compensation program; assist with compensation committee preparation
- Create ad-hoc reports, compensation models, and analyses as necessary
- Ensure compliance of all compensation programs with federal and state regulations by conducting periodic audits
- At least 5+ years of experience in a compensation role
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and BI tools
- Ability to work in a versatile, fast paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top