Have you dreamed of working at a fast-growing startup in NYC? Datadog was selected as one of 2016's Crain's Best Places To Work and we are on a mission to build the world’s leading cloud monitoring solution. We are currently building out an in-house PR team to help promote, enhance, and protect the Datadog brand.
Working closely with the Senior Public Relations Manager, you will assist in developing, integrating, and implementing a broad range of public relations activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization and its leadership. This will include creating engaging stories and pitches around major announcements, developing and maintaining relationships with key media, and playing a role in increasing the organization’s social media presence.
- Creating engaging content and angles around major announcements
- Crafting pitches relevant to the various writers / publications in order to keep the press up-to-date with Datadog’s latest news
- Actively engaging and maintaining press relationships to ensure maximum coverage surrounding Datadog’s products, events, and programs
- Staying well-read with key publications in order to identify trends and expand the company’s mindshare
- Scheduling social media posts that are on-brand and that help amplify the organization’s presence
- Extensive writing and editing experience
- A strong passion and understanding of the tech startup industry
- 1-2 years of public relations experience preferred
- Solid communication skills
Back to top