Commercial Sales Manager Nordics
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is taking the European market by storm! Our sales team is one of the fastest growing areas of our business, and we are hiring a Manager to drive aggressive growth in direct sales as we branch out in EMEA. This role will lead a team of Account Executives responsible for driving new business and full cycle sales. We are looking for someone who has managed, mentored, and motivated sales reps to succeed. You'll will be responsible for building and managing a team, managing sales pipelines, and forecasting revenue.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Account Executives
- Lead a team to sales quota attainment
- Provide input in sales planning for Dublin location
- Coach, manage performance, and develop, direct reports
- Guide, maintain and implement sales best practices
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Manage performance metrics for team
- Drive lead penetration, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly team forecasts
- 5 years of experience in a closing role in b2b tech sales
- 2 Years previous commercial sales management experience
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver
- Exceptional attention to detail. Smart, thorough, and able to work independently
- Personable; able to work as a member of small team and to interact with peers and internal departments
- Proven ability to lead a sales team in all areas of the sales cycle
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top