Commercial Account Executive - Benelux
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT teams and business users in the cloud age. We're scaling our Inside Sales team in Dublin to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. This is an opportunity to bring a proven product, loved by thousands of customers, to a multi-billion dollar market.
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Manage the full sales cycle
- Run and partner with Sales Engineers on demos
- Use tools such as Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Focused on hunting and closing net new logos
- A top performer with a history of success
- Bold on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Able to strategically map out and break into accounts
- Motivated, curious, hungry, and driven as a sales person
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Passionate about tech and the cloud space
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud and Salesforce
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed on-boarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- President’s Club for top performers
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top