Commercial Account Executive - ANZ
- Sydney, Australia
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is the monitoring and analytics platform for developers, IT teams and business users in the cloud age. We're scaling our Inside Sales team in Sydney and looking to hire a Commercial Account Executive (CAE) to help IT and Technology leaders recognize Datadog’s impact in their digital transformation and migration to the cloud. This is an exciting opportunity to bring an established product to multi-billion dollar market!
- Focus on breaking into and closing net new logo acquisition
- Run the full sales cycle
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Focus on hunting and closing net new logos
- History of top performance
- Prior experience in a full cycle sales role for a SaaS company
- Creatively source companies outside of your CRM
- Strategically map out and break into accounts
- Competitive, hungry, and driven sales person
- Fearless on the phones, and creative in your emails
- Salesforce experience
- Exposure to, or understanding of MEDDICC sales methodology
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
Back to top