Campus Recruiter - Engineering
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
This Campus Recruiting team is building a world-class campus program that offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for graduates at all academic levels.
As a Campus Recruiter for the Engineering team, you will help shape our employment brand by being be the voice of the organization and hiring the best future leaders for Datadog. You will support all aspects of recruiting, including campus events, screening and interviewing, managing candidates, and acting as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams.
- Create a unique and exciting experience that best positions Datadog as a premier technical talent brand on university campuses
- Own the interview lifecycle for software engineering intern and new grad candidates
- Manage recruitment events (e.g., career fairs, campus hackathons, info sessions) from planning through execution at key universities
- Be the main point of contact for key university partners
- Traveling roughly 20% of your time
- At least one year of university hiring for technical roles
- Solid communication skills with key stakeholders to create buy-in
- Understanding of the university landscape and ability to speak eloquently about where we need to be and why
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects
- Ability to gather KPIs, synthesize information, and present findings to various audiences (executives, senior leaders, and junior team members)
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top