Campus Recruiter - Engineering
- Paris, France
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
This Campus Recruiting team is building a world-class campus program that offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for graduates at all academic levels.
As a Campus Recruiter for the Engineering team, you will help shape our employer brand by being the voice of the organization and hiring future leaders for Datadog. You will support all aspects of recruiting, including campus events; screening, interviewing, and communicating with candidates; and acting as an advisor to hiring managers and interview teams. We are looking to hire a Campus Recruiter in Paris dedicated to scaling our brand and overseeing all campus hiring for the EU region.
- Own the full recruiting life cycle for software engineering intern candidates in the EU region
- Oversee all campus recruiting initiatives for the EU region
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their team needs and build a recruiting strategy to fit those goals
- Support all interns throughout the program
- Manage recruitment events (e.g. career fairs, hackathons, info sessions) from planning to execution at key universities
- Create a unique and exciting experience that positions Datadog as a premier technical talent brand on university campuses
- Traveling roughly 20% of your time
- At least 2 years of university recruiting for technical roles
- Understanding of the university landscape in EU and ability to speak eloquently about where we need to be and why
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects
- Ability to gather KPIs, synthesize information, and present findings to various audiences (executives, senior leaders, and junior team members)
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Back to top