AWS Infrastructure Engineer
How would you like to go “meta” with your work on AWS infrastructures? Much like a number of our customers, Datadog operates a large, complex and growing AWS infrastructure spread over multiple accounts using novel AWS features.
What should the AWS infrastructure look like when Datadog monitors an order of magnitude more servers and services? If you think you have the answers, join us as an AWS Infrastructure Engineer.
What you will do
- Manage and automate all aspects of our AWS infrastructure (compute, storage, network, permissions, cost)
- Work with the rest of the Engineering team to support orders of magnitude more customers
- Own our corpus of IAM policies that does not get in the way yet provides provable guarantees of a trustworthy infrastructure
- Monitor aspects of usage that impact billing and implement changes to optimize our bill
- Ensure the AWS infrastructure upholds required security guarantees
- Evaluate and use cutting edge AWS features to support Datadog’s goals
Who you must be
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field
- You have a track record as an engineer in the operations of a substantial AWS infrastructure
- You have mastered working with the AWS API and common automation tools
- You handle infrastructure with code because automation lets you focus on the more difficult and rewarding problems
- You are fluent in AWS IAM
- You are equally at ease with Microsoft Azure and Google Compute Cloud
Meet Some of Datadog's Employees
Leading eight sales representatives, Jake coaches his team to accomplish ambitious personal and professional goals. He strategizes stellar sales plans, monitors progress, and teaches skills needed to conquer quotas.
Back to top